blog header

blog header

Search This Blog

22 Apr 2010

New Pioneer movie

This evening it finally all fell into place. I completed the puzzle and solved the mystery. I edited, tried, experimented for hours and am pleased with the result. With pride I present my newest movie: Cruising and exploring with my Pioneer. Listen with a good set of speakers or headphones and take about four minutes to watch my latest creation.

A ride through different landscapes. Dessert, city, rural and forest. I've paid extra attention on the audio part of this video. You can hear the birds singing at some parts, and the bike also has his own sound. 

cameras: Casio ex-fc100 and Drift X170 
music: From Reid Jamieson's great album 'The unavoidable truth', the song 'Paperback fantasy'

 

Here's my YouTube channel.

1 comment: